ABOUT Rob O'Neill
Robert J. O’Neill is one of the most highly-decorated combat veterans of our time and the author of the memoir, The Operator: Firing the Shots That Killed Osama bin Laden and My Years as a SEAL Team Warrior.
As a former Commando at our Nation’s most elite SEAL Team, he deployed more than a dozen times and held combat leadership roles in more than 400 combat missions in four different theaters of war. A highly-trained Navy SEAL, he led the military’s most elite units and was involved in our nation’s most important campaigns. With most of his career classified, O’Neill was the man on the ground we never heard of, but knew existed. He was one of the quiet professionals performing the most difficult tasks in the most difficult circumstances, serving his remarkable career in the shadows and keeping America safe in the process.
Rob’s service as Chairman of SEAL PAC keeps him busy helping assisting accomplished, conservative military veterans across the country. Rob appears regularly on Fox News Channel.
SEAL PAC's mission is to help elect conservative, military veteran incumbents and candidates to the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives to win Congressional majorities.
SEAL PAC played a major role in the 2020 election cycle. We contributed, in either direct contributions or independent expenditures, $2,000,000 this cycle. SEAL PAC more than doubled its efforts from 2018, and helped elect accomplished military veteran candidates around the country.
SEAL PAC supports our endorsed-candidates with both direct campaign contributions up to the federal legal limit and with independent expenditures that are highly targeted digital ads, SMS messages, and phone calls to targeted voters.
Our methodology of supporting candidates involves direct campaign contributions and highly targeted digital ads, SMS messages, and phone calls to targeted voters.
Here is an example of one of our Independent Expenditure video ads in support of newly-elected Rep. Mike Garcia, a US Naval Academy graduate and former SuperHornet combat fighter pilot, in CA-25:
During the 2020 election cycle, SEAL PAC proudly contributed to the following Republican incumbents and accomplished, conservative, military veteran candidates with direct campaign contributions totaling more than $400,000: (* indicates winner in 2020 General Election)
Members, US House of Representatives
* Rep. Don Young (AK- At Large), veteran US Army
* Rep. Kevin McCarthy, House Republican Leader
* Rep. Mike Garcia (CA-25 Special Election winner), veteran US Navy, US Naval Academy graduate
* Rep. Neal Dunn (FL-2), veteran US Army and US Army Reserve
* Rep. Michael Waltz (FL-6), veteran US Army Green Beret
* Rep. Vern Buchanan (FL-16), veteran Michigan Air National Guard
* Rep. Greg Steube (FL-17), veteran US Army
* Rep. Brian Mast (FL-18), veteran US Army EOD
* Rep. Mike Bost (IL-12), veteran US Marine Corps
* Rep. Adam Kinzinger (IL-16), veteran US Air Force and IL Air National Guard
* Rep. Jim Banks (IN-3), veteran US Navy Reserve
* Rep. Steve Watkins (KS-2), veteran US Army Ranger, West Point graduate
* Rep. Jack Bergman (MI-1), veteran US Marine Corps, retired Lt. General
* Rep. Don Bacon (NE-2), veteran US Air Force, retired Brigadier General
* Rep. Richard Hudson, Member, House Special Operations Forces Caucus
* Rep. Lee Zeldin (NY-1), veteran US Army and Army Reserve
* Rep. Warren Davidson (OH-8), veteran US Army Ranger
* Rep. Scott Perry (PA-10), veteran US Army and PA Army National Guard, retired Brigadier General
* Rep. Joe Wilson (SC-2), veteran US Army Reserves and SC Army National Guard
* Rep. Dan Crenshaw (TX-2), veteran US Navy SEAL
* Rep. Van Taylor (TX-3), veteran US Marine Corps
Rep. Denver Riggleman (VA-5), veteran US Air Force
Candidates for the US House of Representatives
Joe Collins (CA-43), veteran US Navy
Greg Raths (CA-45), veteran US Marine Corps
* Fmr. Rep. Darrell Issa (CA-50), veteran US Army
Anna Paulina Luna (FL-13), veteran US Air Force
* Scott Franklin (FL-15), veteran US Navy and Navy Reserve
* Carlos Gimenez (FL-26)
Dr. Rich McCormick (GA-7), veteran US Marine Corps and Navy
* Andrew Clyde (GA-9), veteran US Navy
* Mariannette Miller-Meeks (IA-2), veteran US Army MD
Jeanne Ives (IL-6), veteran US Army
Esther Joy King, (IL-7), veteran US Army Reserve JAG Corps
*Luke Letlow (LA-5)
Doug Slocum (MI-10), veteran US Air Force, retired Brigadier General
Tyler Kistner (MN-2), veteran US Marine Corps Raider (Special Forces)
Kendall Qualls (MN-3), veteran US Army
* Michelle Fischbach (MN-7)
* Madison Cawthorn (NC-11)
* Andrew Gabarino (NY-2)
* Nicole Malliotakis (NY-11)
* Stephanie Bice (OK-5)
Alek Skarlatos (OR-4), veteran Oregon National Guard
Sean Parnell (PA-17), veteran US Army Ranger
* Wesley Hunt (TX-7), veteran US Army, West Point graduate
* August Pflueger (TX-11), veteran US Air Force, Air Force Academy graduate
* Dr. Ronny Jackson (TX-13), veteran US Navy; White House Physician for 3 Presidents
* Troy Nehls (TX-22), veteran US Army
* Tony Gonzales (TX-23), veteran US Navy
* Beth Van Duyne (TX-24)
Nick Freitas (VA-7), US Army Green Beret
Derrick Van Orden (WI-3), veteran US Navy SEAL
* Scott Fitzgerald (WI-5), veteran US Army and US Army Reserve
Members, US Senate
* Senator Dan Sullivan (AK), veteran US Marine Corps, US Marine Corps Reserve
* Senator Tom Cotton (AR), veteran US Army
Senator Martha McSally (AZ), veteran US Air Force, US Air Force Academy graduate
Senator Kelly Loeffler (GA), Runoff Election on January 5, 2021
Senator David Perdue GA, Runoff Election on January 5, 2021
* Senator Joni Ernst (IA), veteran Iowa National Guard
* Senator Mitch McConnell (KY), veteran US Army Reserve
* Senator Steve Daines (MT)
* Senator Jim Inhofe (OK), veteran US Army and Chairman, Senate Armed Services Committee
* Senator Lindsey Graham (SC), veteran US Air Force, Air Force Reserves, SC Air National Guard
Candidates for US Senate
Rep. Doug Collins (GA), veteran US Air Force Reserve
* Rep. Roger Marshall (KS), veteran US Army Reserve Medical Doctor
John James (MI), veteran, West Point graduate, US Army Ranger
Don Bolduc (NH), veteran US Army Special Forces
Daniel Gade (VA), West Point graduate, US Army
This 2020 election was the most important in our lifetime. SEAL PAC helped the conservatives diminish – and almost eliminate – Nancy Pelosi’s Democratic House majority. In 2022 SEAL PAC will finish the job.
On the Senate side, SEAL PAC helped re-elect Senators Steve Daines, Joni Ernst, Lindsey Graham and Dan Sullivan and elect Roger Marshall in Kansas.
Thank you for helping SEAL PAC elect accomplished, brave, conservative men and women veterans to Congress to get our country headed in the right direction, get our economy growing again and defend American freedom, values and liberty.
This is SEAL PAC’s mission. We are helping elect conservative veterans to Congress. Join us and donate today.