ABOUT Our Chairman, Ryan zinke
The Honorable Ryan Zinke was born and raised in Montana and attended the University of Oregon where he was awarded All-PAC 10 honors and numerous other awards to include the University’s most prestigious Emerald Cup Award for academic, leadership and athletic achievement. He then attended US Navy Officers Candidate School and Navy SEAL Training in 1985 and was assigned to SEAL Team ONE.
Highlights of Commander Zinke’s twenty-three year career in Special Operations includes two tours of duty at SEAL Team SIX, Acting Commander of Special Forces in Iraq, Task Force Commander in Bosnia and Kosovo, Special Unit Commander in South East Asia, and serving as the “Dean” of Special Warfare advanced training. He was awarded the Bronze Star for Combat operations in Iraq and numerous other awards and citations.
Zinke retired from the Navy in 2008 and was elected to the Montana State Senate and later was twice elected as Montana’s sole member of the US House of Representatives. He served on the House Armed Services and Natural Resources committees and was a strong conservative voice for Montana values. In 2016, Congressman Zinke was nominated by President Donald J. Trump and later confirmed as the first Montanan ever to serve in any President's Cabinet. Senator Orin Hatch of Utah, called Zinke “the Best Secretary of Interior in my 41 years of public service.”
As Secretary, Zinke championed restoring the voice of state and local communities in land and wildlife management decisions, was the principle architect behind the Great American Outdoors Act, increased millions of acres for public access, recreation and hunting/fishing, established migratory wildlife corridors and fly-aways, and was credited as driving force behind America’s Energy “Dominance” policy. Former Interior Secretary Don Hodel noted that “Zinke was able to get done what President Reagan and I talked about but were never able to accomplish.” After 31 years of public service, President Trump reluctantly accepted his resignation in 2019.
The Honorable Ryan Zinke currently is the CEO of Continental Divide International (CDI) and serves on selected boards. He holds an MBA in Finance, an MS in Global Leadership, and a BS in Geology. He is the author of American Commander and is married to the former Lolita Hand of Santa Barbara, has three children and two grandchildren.
SEAL PAC's mission is to elect conservative, military veteran incumbents and candidates to the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives to win Congressional majorities.
SEAL PAC played a major role in the 2020 election cycle. We contributed $2,100,000 in either direct contributions or independent expenditures. SEAL PAC more than doubled its efforts from 2018, and helped elect accomplished military veteran candidates around the country.
SEAL PAC supports our endorsed-candidates with both direct campaign contributions up to the federal legal limit and with independent expenditures.
Here is an example of one of our ads in support of newly-elected Rep. Mike Garcia, a US Naval Academy graduate and former SuperHornet combat fighter pilot, in CA-25:
During the 2020 election cycle, SEAL PAC proudly contributed to the following Republican incumbents and accomplished, conservative, military veteran candidates with direct campaign contributions totaling more than $400,000: (* indicates winner in 2020 General Election)
Members, US House of Representatives
* Rep. Don Young (AK- At Large), veteran US Army
* Rep. Kevin McCarthy, House Republican Leader
* Rep. Mike Garcia (CA-25 Special Election winner), veteran US Navy, US Naval Academy graduate
* Rep. Neal Dunn (FL-2), veteran US Army and US Army Reserve
* Rep. Michael Waltz (FL-6), veteran US Army Green Beret
* Rep. Vern Buchanan (FL-16), veteran Michigan Air National Guard
* Rep. Greg Steube (FL-17), veteran US Army
* Rep. Brian Mast (FL-18), veteran US Army EOD
* Rep. Mike Bost (IL-12), veteran US Marine Corps
* Rep. Jim Banks (IN-3), veteran US Navy Reserve
* Rep. Steve Watkins (KS-2), veteran US Army Ranger, West Point graduate
* Rep. Jack Bergman (MI-1), veteran US Marine Corps, retired Lt. General
* Rep. Don Bacon (NE-2), veteran US Air Force, retired Brigadier General
* Rep. Richard Hudson, Member, House Special Operations Forces Caucus
* Rep. Lee Zeldin (NY-1), veteran US Army and Army Reserve
* Rep. Warren Davidson (OH-8), veteran US Army Ranger
* Rep. Scott Perry (PA-10), veteran US Army and PA Army National Guard, retired Brigadier General
* Rep. Joe Wilson (SC-2), veteran US Army Reserves and SC Army National Guard
* Rep. Dan Crenshaw (TX-2), veteran US Navy SEAL
* Rep. Van Taylor (TX-3), veteran US Marine Corps
Candidates for the US House of Representatives
Joe Collins (CA-43), veteran US Navy
Greg Raths (CA-45), veteran US Marine Corps
* Fmr. Rep. Darrell Issa (CA-50), veteran US Army
Anna Paulina Luna (FL-13), veteran US Air Force
* Scott Franklin (FL-15), veteran US Navy and Navy Reserve
* Carlos Gimenez (FL-26)
Dr. Rich McCormick (GA-7), veteran US Marine Corps and Navy
* Andrew Clyde (GA-9), veteran US Navy
* Mariannette Miller-Meeks (IA-2), veteran US Army MD
Jeanne Ives (IL-6), veteran US Army
Esther Joy King, (IL-7), veteran US Army Reserve JAG Corps
*Luke Letlow (LA-5)
Doug Slocum (MI-10), veteran US Air Force, retired Brigadier General
Tyler Kistner (MN-2), veteran US Marine Corps Raider (Special Forces)
Kendall Qualls (MN-3), veteran US Army
* Michelle Fischbach (MN-7)
* Madison Cawthorn (NC-11)
* Andrew Gabarino (NY-2)
* Nicole Malliotakis (NY-11)
* Stephanie Bice (OK-5)
Alek Skarlatos (OR-4), veteran Oregon National Guard
Sean Parnell (PA-17), veteran US Army Ranger
* Wesley Hunt (TX-7), veteran US Army, West Point graduate
* August Pflueger (TX-11), veteran US Air Force, Air Force Academy graduate
* Dr. Ronny Jackson (TX-13), veteran US Navy; White House Physician for 3 Presidents
* Troy Nehls (TX-22), veteran US Army
* Tony Gonzales (TX-23), veteran US Navy
* Beth Van Duyne (TX-24)
Nick Freitas (VA-7), US Army Green Beret
Derrick Van Orden (WI-3), veteran US Navy SEAL
* Scott Fitzgerald (WI-5), veteran US Army and US Army Reserve
Members, US Senate
* Senator Dan Sullivan (AK), veteran US Marine Corps, US Marine Corps Reserve
* Senator Tom Cotton (AR), veteran US Army
Senator Martha McSally (AZ), veteran US Air Force, US Air Force Academy graduate
Senator Kelly Loeffler (GA), Runoff Election on January 5, 2021
Senator David Perdue GA, Runoff Election on January 5, 2021
* Senator Joni Ernst (IA), veteran Iowa National Guard
* Senator Mitch McConnell (KY), veteran US Army Reserve
* Senator Steve Daines (MT)
* Senator Jim Inhofe (OK), veteran US Army and Chairman, Senate Armed Services Committee
* Senator Lindsey Graham (SC), veteran US Air Force, Air Force Reserves, SC Air National Guard
Candidates for US Senate
Rep. Doug Collins (GA), veteran US Air Force Reserve
* Rep. Roger Marshall (KS), veteran US Army Reserve Medical Doctor
John James (MI), veteran, West Point graduate, US Army Ranger
Don Bolduc (NH), veteran US Army Special Forces
Daniel Gade (VA), West Point graduate, US Army
This 2020 election was the most important in our lifetime. SEAL PAC helped the conservatives diminish – and almost eliminate – Nancy Pelosi’s Democratic House majority. In 2022 SEAL PAC will finish the job.
On the Senate side, SEAL PAC helped re-elect Senators Steve Daines, Joni Ernst, Lindsey Graham and Dan Sullivan and elect Roger Marshall in Kansas.
Thank you for helping SEAL PAC elect accomplished, brave, conservative men and women veterans to Congress to get our country headed in the right direction, get our economy growing again and defend American freedom, values and liberty.
This is SEAL PAC’s mission: we elect conservative veterans to Congress. Join us and donate today.